Monday, September 24, 2012

It has happened.  While  I was on my blogging hiatus my baby turned two.  I'm not sure where the time went.  It seem like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time.  It seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time, but today those sweet moments of holding him are few and far between.

I am so thankful for our fussbucket.  He's a tenacious, mischievous, active, yet loving little man.  His laugh is infectious.  Here's a little picture of our big two year old.  I'm going to try to do these yearly.  How cool will it be to compare what he's like at five to two and ten to two, etc.


I'm thoroughly smitten with this little man!  How could you not be?

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
    through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
    Flipkart Coupons Code
    MakeMyTrip Coupons Code
    Paytmmall Coupons 2018
    Flipkart Coupons Code

    ReplyDelete

Followers