Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

 
I know it's not my normal blog post, but Living Social has the BEST deal going right now for Starbucks!  You can purchase a $10 gift card for only $5 here!  I know you're thinking 50% off Starbucks is a total steal, but you know what's even better than that?  Share it via Facebook, email, etc and if three of your friends purchase the deal too you get it for free!  They have to purchase it through your special link.  I thought the deal was too good to pass up, because who doesn't love a 50% off chai latte, or pumpkin spice maybe?  But when I saw that I could get it for free, I thought it was even better!  Then I can take the money I would have spent on the gift card and put it in my Disney fund!  So, if you want to help a sister out, click on my link and purchase some 50% off coffee!  Better yet, share it with your friends and get it for free! 

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad this wasn't for Canada. I just had my first pumpkin spice of the season.... soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers