Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miscellany Monday

1)  Hiatus - So I've been on a bit of a hiatus this past week.  Life has been busy.  My hubby came home, my parents are in town and I have an infant.  Busy is a good thing, especially when I am blessed with time with family!  I guess the blog can wait!

2)  Dedication - We managed to sneak in a baby dedication yesterday!  I was so excited to get this in before the hubs deploys and while my parents were in town.  It was very special and Liam got his first Bible.  Thank you to First Baptist Jacksonville for accommodating us on a busy Sunday!




3) Harvey Mansion - We ate at the Harvey Mansion in New Bern last night.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  So delish!!!!  I had a lamb shank ossu busso and it was A-MAZ-ING!  I highly recommend you check out this supposedly haunted spot and enjoy their fabulous cuisine!  It's a little pricey, but totally worth it!  (And they have an early bird menu till 6:30pm that you can save a little cash with if you're worried about the price!)

4)  Day Late and a Dollar Short - Yep, I'm posting on a Tuesday!  It's just that kind of week!  But I love my fussbucket and am thankful my parents are here to help!

1 comment:

  1. The Harvey Mansion is a great place for a gracious and delicious dinning experience. They even sat us in a private dinning room (Thank you Liam!). If your schedule won't allow you to get there in time for the early bird menu, remember to bring your Daddy along to cover the bill!

    ReplyDelete

Followers