Today I'm sick. I'm crabby and needy and sick. And there are a host of things I want when sick. Of course, I want to feel better, but here is a list of things that would help me feel better today:
1. A quiet house - Ha! Ok, we can all stop laughing now! Let a woman dream!
2. Someone to run and pick up everything I want - If only I had a personal assistant!
3. A nap - Ha! Try that in a house full of boys!
4. Diet gingerale - Because I'd rather save my sugar and calories for other things on the list. See #5
5. Donuts - I know they will not help my weight loss goal, but they sound fabulously delish right now!
6. Chicken noodle soup - Comfort classic and we're fresh out
7. Control of the clicker - Because cheesy chick flicks would be much better than syfy and action movies
8. Tea - with milk and two equals.
9. Cozy PJs - Yep, I don't plan on getting out of them today
10. Warm socks or slippers - Because cold feet get us nowhere!
I'd include a picture, but no one wants to see my sick self. I've got a stuffy nose, a sore throat and a sty in my eye! Here's to hoping my wishlist comes true and I'm better soon even if it doesn't!