Happy Monday Everyone!
1) Crazy day! So today was just nuts! Liam was fussy. Very, very fussy. And contrary to popular belief, I am not lying about this! I know he's a happy baby, or at least appears so in my photos, but he isn't always that happy! After all, who take photos of their babies screaming their heads off? (I'll admit, I took one...)
2) Cutest Knight & Dragon Ever! Nuff said!
3) Wine Lessons - She might kill me, but I'm featuring my friend Jennie in this post! I love Jennie, but she had never opened a wine bottle before. Oh, the shock and horror! So, I deemed it my responsibility to teach her! The kids watched "How To Train a Dragon" and the mommies had "mommy time" in the dining room. It's always great to catch up with friends, but it's even better with a glass of wine!
|Jennie's birthday wine ready for the tasting!|
|I taught her how to use the "ghetto" opener!|
|And now we can drink the wine!|
4) Eleven Weeks - Liam was 11 weeks on Sunday. He was adorable in his "1st Boo" onsie. What a pity he only gets to wear it once. I still find it a little ironic that I have a child who can wear orange. ( I would look like a pumpkin if I did!)
5) Thumbsucker! Yep, it's official, Liam is a thumbsucker! I hoped it wouldn't be, but far be it from my infant to listen to me. I'm already looking for tips on how to break it!