Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Best Intentions

I had every intention of blogging about all the projects I have been working on lately.  But here's the thing...these projects take time.  With the Gunny off riding his motorcycle and the big brother away I thought I'd have loads of crafting time.  I had some, but I also had to assume all of their "chores".   Nothing like some vacations you're not included in to make you realize how much the two big boys in the house do to make my life easier every day!  So I have projects, and I promise I'll post them soon, but in the meantime let's talk  couponing...

It's Super Doubles week at Harris Teeter this week!  This means I've spent a ton of time clipping and organizing my coupons.  I've made lists and scoured couponing blogs.  I've looked at ads and printed coupons I needed.   Before I knew it the day was upon us and the fussbucket and I were off to the Teeter for some super doubles fun!  He was very unfussbuckety, which was a welcome surprise.  Maybe it was the donut I got him before hand?  Or maybe he's just growing up.

I got quite the haul this week and I'm very proud of it! (Please ignore the paint swatches on the wall...)


My total before coupons was $136.60 and I paid only $22.76!  Pretty exciting stuff!  I got five 12 packs of soda, two pizzas, three frozen meals, four packs of hot dogs, two bottles of BBQ sauce, one box of feminine products, one thing of ketchup, a container of butter, two packages of cookies, two pints of ice cream, two boxes of cheese and crackers and two packs of organic salad for just over $20!    The fussbucket got a balloon and a cookie on the way out.  (Thanks Harris Teeter!)  Sadly, I forgot to take a picture.

This haul should greatly help with my couponing to Disney goal!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of projects to tend to so I can get them finished off and posted!  Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers