These adorable button shirts were so cute and so easy I couldn't resist. Plus, all the materials for these four shirts cost about $25 tops so I made four shirts for the price of one at Disney and they are much more unique. As I said this project is so easy I can do it so here are some quick instructions in case you don't want to click the link:
|The Fussbucket's Shirt|
1. Cut out a Mickey silhouette shape. I imported an image into my Silhouette Cameo, but you can google to find one online and size it as needed.
2. Trace around the Mickey cut out with Tacky glue. (The gold bottle in the craft section of Wal Mart or found at your local craft store.)
3. Place buttons in colors & pattern of your choice on glue outline. Wait for them to dry.
4. Sew buttons in place permanently.
5. Done. You are the creator of a super cute Mickey shirt for your Disney trip or your Disney fanatic.
|The Big Brother & The Gunny's Shirts|
The little brother's shirt looks similar to the inspiration post, although it might be a wee bit crooked now that I'm staring at a picture. But I don't think he'll care! I decided though that my 12 year old and the Gunny may not want a giant Mickey made out of buttons so I got them polo shirts and put the Mickey on the breast of the shirt. (Although according to the Gunny Mickey is 'huge" so I guess it's all a matter of opinion.) For mine I put Mickey in the lower left corner of the shirt for a little something different.
|Little brother counting buttons while I try to take pictures.|