Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wuv, true wuv!

Watch out Gunny, I've found a new love!  Ok, I exaggerate a wee bit.  However, did you see what showed up on my doorstep yesterday?


I spent the better part of naptime setting it up and just fiddling with it.  Today I've started on some projects.  (Pictures to come soon!)  Clearly the Silhouette Cameo is the key to being a crafty goddess.  I've been wanting some kind of electronic cutter and settled on the Cameo because it connects to my computer so I don't have to invest in tons of cartridges.  Images are only $0.99 on the Silhouette site and I can upload and use images from my computer.  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

So, while the Gunny is off riding his bike all over the state and back I'll be sitting right here, crafting away.  It could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers