Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gretchen Proof Baby Gear!

I am not the most coordinated person in the world.  'Nuff said.  I was so excited about using slings, wraps and carriers to have my hands free with Liam.  I had a particular wrap I really wanted to try, but it seems it is far too complicated for me.  It scared me off of all wraps, slings and carriers so I haven't used any of them for the past six and a half weeks.  (Well, besides the one huge FAIL of an attempt to use my wrap...)  Since there is a monsoon outside I decided to try out my Baby Bjorn.  Wow!  What a difference.  Either I'm getting more sleep and it shows, or it is immensely more user friendly than my wrap.  I was able to use it without even reading the directions!  So you know it must be easy! 

The best part was that after putting Liam in it he had such a fun time taking a tour of the house, checking everything out, loading the dishwasher and then, falling asleep!  He was so adorable sleeping on my chest and I wasn't stuck sitting on the couch or walking in circles with nothing else to do!

Even better, when he was out like a light I was able to move him from the Baby Bjorn to his pack n play without any trouble!  Miracles do happen!

I cannot thank the makers or the givers of the Baby Bjorn enough!  I am a hands free mama now when I need to be!  So, thanks a million!

2 comments:

  1. I really should have gotten one of those for my daughter when she was little instead! I used a peanut shell sling and felt like she was going to fall out the entire time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! I have a sling, a wrap and the Baby Bjorn and find it he easiest to use for me and feel like he is most secure in it. I'm paranoid and clumsy so I figure it's a good bet! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers