1) I should be napping, but I'm not. I'm so tired! Liam thought last night was playtime. If I wasn't holding him he was screaming his head off. I finally put him in the bouncer and went back to bed. Now he is still sleeping. Why am I blogging instead of sleeping? I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.
2) I really need to work on my golf game. That is the moral of the weekend. Had a fabulous visit with the in-laws. We went to the Golfin Dolphin on Saturday since Cody's game was canceled and hit up the driving range and played a game of mini golf. Liam slept the whole time and I was reminded how long it's been since I golfed. To be quite honest, the last time I golfed was pre-Liam.
3) Liam is seven weeks old! Time is flying by. He is so much more interactive now, it's crazy! I love that he laughs and smiles back at me. It melts my heart.
4) Donuts. I really want to run out to Dunkin Donuts and get a pumpkin donut. But I won't. Why? Because I need to lose the baby weight and a pumpkin donut will do nothing for that goal. But man, they are so good!
5) I love this weather! Now if only all my fallish clothes fit. But they don't. Hopefully soon I'll be back in my jeans. But for now I'm enjoying the cooler temps. I don't even mind the gloomy weather out when I can sit at home with a cup of tea and enjoy it. It reminds me of Dublin and San Francisco. I miss both of those cities more than you know. Maybe I'll be nostalgic and look through old pictures today. That sounds like a good compliment to my cup of tea.